- • Time to cut D13 rebar approx. 1.6 seconds.※1
- • Using the 18V high-power Brushless motor for more power and longer life.
- • Brushless motor protected from dirt and moisture.※2
- • Equipped with easy to read battery indicator.
- • Can cut D13 rebar approx. 400 times※1 with fully charged 5.0 Ah battery.
- ※1 Test results will vary according to hardness of rebar and the operating method.
- ※2 This product is designed to reduce the effects of water and dust on it but is not guaranteed against such damage.
- Longer Life Brushless Motor
- There are no carbon brushes inside the Brushless Motor so it runs contact-free and without resistance, eliminating wear on the armature for longer tool life.
- Contact-free operation also means it runs cooler and more efficiently.
- Unlike conventional motors, the Brushless Motor does not require the regular replacement of carbon brushes so the tool spends more time working.
|Motor||Brushless DC motor|
|Weight||5.1 kg / 15.2 lbs (including battery)|
|Dimensions||315 (L) x 273 (W) x 97 (H) mm|
12.4" (L) x 10.7" (W) x 3.8" (H)
|Cutting Force||D13 (0.51"): Grade 40 / 490 N/mm2 (50 kgf/mm2)|
|Cutting Speed||approx. 1.6 seconds|
|Standard Accessories||Hex wrenches (3 · 4 mm),Carrying case|