- • Designed for cutting D16 rebar quickly and efficiently.
- • Time to cut D16 rebar approx. 2.6 seconds.*
- • Using the latest BL motor for more power and longer life.
- • BL motor protected from dirt and moisture.
- • Equipped with easy to read battery indicator.
- • Can cut D16 rebar approx. 235 times with fully charged 5.0 Ah battery.
- *Test results will vary according to hardness of rebar and the operating method.
- Longer Life Brushless Motor
- There are no carbon brushes inside the Brushless Motor so it runs contact-free and without resistance, eliminating wear on the tool's armature for longer tool life.
- Contact-free operation also means it runs cooler and more efficiently.
- Unlike conventional motors, the Brushless Motor does not require the regular replacement of carbon brushes so the tool spends more time working.
|Motor||Brushless DC motor|
|Weight||6.9 kg / 15.2 lbs (including battery)|
|Dimensions||360 (L) x 276 (W) x 108 (H) mm|
14.2" (L) x 10.9" (W) x 4.3" (H)
|Cutting Force||D16 (5/8"): Grade 60 / 620 N/mm2 (63 kgf/mm2)|
|Cutting Speed||approx. 2.6 seconds|
|Standard Accessories||Hex wrenches (3 · 4 · 5 · 6 mm), Double-end spanner (14 × 17 mm), Hydraulic oil, Carrying case, Battery, Battery charger|