- • Designed for cutting D20 rebar quickly and efficiently.
- • Time to cut D20 rebar approx. 4.5 seconds.*
- • Using the latest BL motor for more power and longer life.
- • BL motor protected from dirt and moisture.
- • Equipped with easy to read battery indicator.
- • Can cut D20 rebar (grade 60) approx. 155 times* with fully charged 5.0Ah battery.
- *Test results will vary according to hardness of rebar and the operating method.
- Longer Life Brushless Motor
- There are no carbon brushes inside the Brushless Motor so it runs contact-free and without resistance, eliminating wear on the tool's armature for longer tool life.
- Contact-free operation also means it runs cooler and more efficiently.
- Unlike conventional motors, the Brushless Motor does not require the regular replacement of carbon brushes so the tool spends more time working.
|Motor||Brushless DC motor|
|Weight||10.9kg / 24.0 lbs (including battery)|
|Dimensions||387 (L) x 301 (W) x 132 (H) mm|
15.2" (L) x 11.9" (W) x 5.2" (H)
|Cutting Force||D20 (3/4"): Grade 60 / 620 N/mm2 (63 kgf/mm2)|
|Cutting Speed||approx. 4.5 seconds|
|Standard Accessories||Hex wrenches (3 · 4 · 5 · 6 mm), Double-end spanner (17 × 19 mm), Hydraulic oil, Carrying case, Battery, Battery charger|